- Hair Material:100% Unprocessed Brazilian Virgin Human Hair, Collected From Young Donor, Long Lasting.
- Hair Quality:No SHEEDING, No TANGLES, Full Ends, Machine Double Weft, Soft and Silky, Healthy Thick Bundles. Can Be Straightened, Curled, Bleached and Styled As Your Own Hair.
- Hair Weight&Length:100+/-5 g/Bundles, Lace Closure: 35-50g/pc; Frontal Closure: 55g-85g/piece. Multiple Choice. For The Length, Stretching The Hair To Be STRAIGHT And Then Measure.
- Hair Color: Natural Color, Similar To #1b. Can Be Dyed Always, As a general rule, it is easier to darken the hair than to brighten the hair, We recommend dyeing deeper because the color is hard to fade. Incorrect dyeing can damage the hair. We strongly recommend that your hairdresser get infected with a virgin. If you are not professional, pls go to the salon. We do'nt recommend customers to bleach their hair into 613 or 27 colors. This colors is very light and will damage the hair.
- Delivery Time: USA (2-5 Bdays),others (2-7 Bdays).
- 30 Days No Reasons Return With Full Refund. If You Don't Like the Hair, You Can Get Full Refund.
Q: How many pieces hair for one head?
A: Normally 3packs are enough for a full head, at most 5packs. You can always use the leftover hair later. If you are using hair over 18aa??long you might need another pack.
Q: How about the customs tax?
A: Some countries charge the customs tax, some don?t. It is a decisive factor by the policy in the different countries; we cannot control it and should be paid by buyer.
Q: How can I prove it is human hair?
A: HUMAN HAIR: Burning smells like a burnt fragrance, burns out quickly, and feels like coke and turns into ash. SYNTHETIC: Burning smells like a burning plastic, a small flame, and feels viscous when it burns out.
Q: Can they be straightened, curled?
A: Yes. Treat the hair as if it is your own, use a flat iron/straightener or tongs, even when fitted, but as with your own hair, never use hot tools too often as you could dry the hair and it will not last as long .
I’ve had this wig for about a week now, still very soft and easy to work with and hardly any shedding.